Shuhan's avatar

• Bangladesh
  • Joined Aug 7, 2011

Ai Yori Aoshi

Oct 23, 2012

It's an average love story. The story is not bad but not good either. This kind of story is now common in romantic anime so I don't rate it high. But the starting is a bit different though. Their falling in love is different than most of the romantic anime but not unique. They fall in love when they were child. When they were child their family made an engagement. That's how they met first. Aoi the main female role keep her love in her heart for a long time. But a lot happend to Karou. He left his family and started to live on his own so he almost forgot everything until he met with Aoi again after 16 years later. Then a little by little he realized how much does Aoi love him.

The female main character is too emotional and cry baby. But the main male role is good enough. He is not irritating like other romantic protagonist roles. He is smart and gentle. The other characters of this anime is also good. They are a lots of fun. Specially Tina Foster and Mayu Miyuki are  the two character that made this anime lively, otherwise it would be too boooring.

The animation is good enough to watch. I like the animation works. The art work is good. The character design, dress up, back ground every thing is perfect. So I rate it 7/10.

The background music is also perfect for a romantic anime. I also like the opening and ending songs.

Overall I can say that you can watch this anime if you are a romantic anime fan. I'm not into too much slow paced romantic anime. So it seems a little bit boring to me. But if you are a romantic anime fan then you may like it. I rate this anime 6.5/10.

5.5/10 story