SerriaNightshade's avatar

SerriaNightshade

• I live somewhere so take a wild guess!
  • Joined Jan 28, 2011

Blood+

May 10, 2011

STORY 10/10

A very unique way to have a story! It was some new way to look at vampires and exactly what is the true meaning of a monster. It had a very nice flow in the plot and was easy to keep up with and easy to read. It kept you on your toes and gave you a sense of connection with the main character, Saya.

CHARACTERS 9/10

I rather enjoyed this manga it had a very unique personality for each character and the main character was a new way to look at somebody who is forced to become a hero. The only thing I hated a lot was the character Kai. He always was risking getting them all killed if you ask me. He was annoying and his sense of needing to protect his younger sister who wasn't his sister and didn't NEED his help was almost unbearable to me.

ART 8/10

The art could have had a little mre work done but other than that it was made fairly well. Personaly I would have liked a little more screen tone to it. But when the author got to the fighting scenes it was just WOW! They were very detailed in really important scenes but it would have been nice to have more detail in the more every page parts.

I also liked how it had just enough romance in it between my two favorite characters! ^^I seriously enjoyed reading this!

The anime

The anime to this is similar but a lot of things are different like what happens in the end and about how and when or it the people die or not. The anime basically is a elongated part of which the manga didn't show and a different way of which things would have ended!

I suggest watching and reading the manga for they are both great reads and watches! ^^