Seri's avatar

• Joined Oct 18, 2011
  • ? / ?

Steins;Gate

Oct 19, 2011

First of all, this anime is fckn' awesome. The story line is sick, the characters complement each other(especially the voice actors), and everthing else in this anime is perfect, in MY OPINION.

This series has most completed the packages of Sci-fi,Psychological, and Tragedy. With spices of Comedy and bits of Romance. These made the 'Suspense' of the series more surprising when they come. The exlpanations of the 'theories' in these series are awesome, for example Yuzuha's explanation about the world lines in the rope scene(not bondage :3). Incredibly though, I love how the voice actors portray their characters. The parts where Okabe sees Mayuri dies over and over, then explains it to Kurisu - the emotion is perfect, I can feel the agony in the voice blending together with his face. The comedy sense is just as MAD as Houin Kyouma, my favourite comedy piece btw is his english with the black dude seller. But the best part of the story line is for it being a 'jigsaw puzzle' wherein the episodes are literally the pieces to it. This means that if you miss any episode the whole picture of the series is incomplete.

well, either way this anime instantly rose to my top animes of all time. highly recomended btw....

El Psy Congroo :3

koola says...

Too much spoiler in the review... Aside from that, good to know you understood the plot too : )

Oct 28, 2011