Seority's avatar

• Wisconsin Rapids
  • Joined Mar 18, 2013

Hiiro no Kakera 2

Apr 5, 2013

This anime has topped at one of my favorite animes, which is quite a feat seeing as how I have been watching anime for almost a decade now. This is a sequel, and what I think honestly is the actual story, to Hiiro no Kakera. If you have seen the first season, I am so sorry. If you haven't, then don't bother. Just learn who the characters are and what the plot is. I would suggest just taking a few minutes to read the wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiiro_no_Kakera) to save yourself from the boring first season.

Alright, some things about this wonderful anime. It is based off an otome game (games based around a female audience) and it does this wonderfully. Even so, there are lots of cool fights and certain plot twists that will intrigue any anime fan, so don't count yourself out just because you get squemy around mushy stuff. Even though the main guy in the series is Takuma, you see development with all the other characters with Takami, and how they all connect with each other.

I can guarantee after watching the first few episodes that it will be harder to stop watching. When the plot gets going and you witness some of the heart-wenching moments that pop-up, you will find yourself falling for this anime as hard as I have. There has only been a few movies and even less animes to make me bust out in tears, but Hiiro no Kakera came up by surprise and hit me for max tear damage.

Wither or not you intend to watch this anime, please keep in mind that you will hear more and more of it in the future. So, might as well discover it for yourself now rather than later. I promise, it will be worth the watch!