SAOJack's avatar

• England
  • Joined Dec 28, 2012

Claymore

Dec 29, 2012

Been reading it for a long time and it really is a great manga (if you want to read the manga DO NOT watch the anime - they wrapped up the ending very quickly and re-wrote the events of the manga which is still being written)

folie says...

Its a good manga overall , the part covered in the anime and few of the events that happen afterwards are very good , almost perfect but in my opinion it gradually gets worse , it was pretty complex and well structured in the beginning but it lost it's touch and became quite generic and partially boring towards the end . Changing the plot and continuously changing the threats , main powers and enemies in such a short time reduced the quality significantly . I had much greater expectations from this , I don't like manga much and i've read this only for the story because probably ( most likely ) we won't see a second season of this. I am waiting for the final chapters , I hope the end will have some interesting twists , otherwise they have really ruined a manga with huge potential.

May 22, 2013