I'm Sioraf as Na Cillini. SANC was taken so I picked SANC16 after the Easter Rising.
The premises of the vast majority of anime don't interest me so rather than make it my life's work to give them negative reviews I just don't watch them, simple as. Because anime are watched far quicker than they're produced I've scoured every anime listed on this site to find as many to watch as possible. I firmly believe that characters must be judged based on their personality and actions and not looks. As with life as a whole the fanatical, idiotic, dogmatic fanpeople mobs annoy me as much as the condescending, pretentious, rude snobs (and their deluded, vicious attack dogs) as really both just go about ruining things for everyone in a different way. This being the internet and everyone being super angry and negative about everything for some reason to avoid yet another flame war over animated shows (!) I'm not going to read any comments whether on my profile or reviews. My sympathy goes out to those who do have something logical and worthwhile to contribute. I've lost interest in commenting myself because you can roar at a brick wall all you like but no matter how long you stay at it it will still be as thick and inflexible.
I don't mark stuff that I've watched more than once as watched more than once as it worked for a few hours but then it all reset to 1 time somehow so with this enormous bug there's no point in me bothering.
Your life on anime if you watched everything: http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Everythingwatched
List Of All Badges: http://www.anime-planet.com/badges/all
"In regards to my comment to Asmageddon here: http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Asmageddon
I have to ask that you please do not continue to spread false information about roriconfan's status, and/or the reason he was banned. As someone who was around when this happened, who most likely saw the forum thread about harassment, and surely has seen the amount of bans I normally give (meaning zero ever for the most part), I am disappointed that you are telling others that there's some sort of petty, foolish reason (SAO and mod hatred, really?) for what happened.
If it was up to the mods, he would have been fully banned (not just comment banned) MUCH earlier. I gave him more chances than I'm sure any other site admin would have given, and I got a lot of flack for that from my own staff. The decision to remove his commenting ability was for the good of the community and the site, and there's no reason to be spreading around that this is some sort of moderator vendetta or because of an anime.
In the future, if you have a problem with a decision I make, feel free to contact me directly, rather than sending other roricon fans to do the dirty work."
-sothis at http://www.anime-planet.com/users/PinkyIvan
If it seems I've been overly rattled by roriconfan it's because his behaviour (if I may call it that) on YouTube has been equally condescending and mean as it has been here and 2 wrongs make double the sin as opposed to a right;
* Anti-religion rants coming out of nowhere (like saying "Nothing comes from nothing, unless you're a creationist. Thumb the video down, yes fu** you" with a sadistic voice. I'd like to know where he supposes the Big Bang came from.)
* Constantly mentioning how he hates Code Geass and using the exact same picture of it (he derides shonen as stupid but apparently can't trust his own fanboys to have half a brain either, I'll avoid making a snide joke about that, tempting though it is.)
* Saying that Sturgeon's Law says that 90% of everything is rubbish and anime is no exception yet going ahead and reviewing anime after anime anyway (he seems more omnipresent around here than me) including shonen which he never shuts up about as if we didn't get the picture that he has a pure, unbridled loathing of it the first 2 million times.
* Thinking other people are morons in spite of an inability to pronounce Versaillles correctly (it's Ver-sai, not Ver-sales).
* Calling other anime stupid even though his (and my) beloved Legend Of The Galactic Heroes is set centuries in the future yet the battles are fought like how battles were fought pre-1860's
And this person has fans, at least one of which clearly lied and others have been doing dirty work. One person even thought he did more for the site than Sothis!.
I'm done with this ... person ... and honestly I agree with him 40% of the time. My piece has been said (so to speak) and there's nothing more for me to say.
Anime that I've dropped are mostly ones I'm going to finish.