RoyalOtaku's avatar

RoyalOtaku

• Joined Sep 28, 2012

Daily Lives of High School Boys is one of the most hilarious anime that I have watched in my anime watching life time. This anime is about the daily live of high school boys that do the most random of things that will kill you with laughter so make sure you are not eating or drinking anything while you watching this. The jokes in this anime never get old, boring and repetitive.

The animation of this anime brings out the humour of the funny moments especially the facial expressions but there is one major problem thats disturbing it is the fact that the main characters siblings do not have any eyes and it takes time to get used to that.

The sound is something that also helps with the humour and some of these even got stuck in my head. The opening song isn't anything special but the ending is something that I loved and something I just had to download.

The characters have their own unique personalities, for example you have the over thinker, the idiot etc.

This anime has no story to it .So If you looking for plot you are going to have to look further as it only focuses on humour.

Overall this anime is something addictive that you cry when you realise you have no more episodes to watch that you end up rewatching the series