Role's avatar

• Croatia
  • Joined Apr 15, 2012

Real Account

Aug 18, 2014

I read 6 chapters of this manga so far, probably will update this review when more are out.

Soooo Real Account. For some reason this manga picked my interest. And for some other reason, I really like it! The only thing that is WAAAY over the top is the story. It's kinda too.. uuuuum, overthinked? or something? Let's begin.

STORY

The only part I don't like. The idea of the story is not that bad, and it still has potential to develop well, however, once I started reading this, the major thing happened (won't spoil), and suddenly 21142 pages of explaining what just happened. And people are dying like crazy. The antagonist is merciless to the point where it's unreal. So yeah. They could have slowed down a bit when it comes to the story, it's a bit too fast paced and rushed. But maybe the upcoming volumes are better ^^

ART

Art is really good, I like it! It's not super detailed, but it's also not plain. I really like the way they portrait the antagonist, the angles and shading... It can really give you the creeps. Anyways the art in this one is a big + for me. Have nothing to say against it, therefore, 10/10

CHARACTERS

Hmm well the main character is kinda blah but yeah. I'll remain neutral when it comes to him, there are some things I don't like about him and some things I do. Minor characters are very interesting, for example the one that looks identical to his sister, and then there's this one boy and he's all kawaii (but I'm pretty sure he's actually a brutal bastard). And the most notable character actually... Marble. The antagonist. So sadistic, so brutal and merciless. Kills basically anyone who doesn't follow the rules. I wonder who's behind him hu hu huu~

OVERALL

Aaaand that's basically all I have to say about this manga so far. The art and the characters are great, and the story is decent. Great title for anyone who likes high stakes games and seeing people getting killed!

Thanks for reading my review ^^