Role's avatar

• Joined Apr 15, 2012

Real Account

Haiiii~ (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ♥

I read more chapters (10) so I decided to update this review :D

Real Account. For some reason this manga picked my interest. And for some other reason, I really like it! Let's start with the story~

STORY

The whole story is ridiculous! So basically, Hundreds of people get pulled in a world that's based on a social media (the Twitter kind of). And they have to fight with each other TO DEATH to survive. It's more detailed and well explained so if you start reading it, you will easily understand.

The idea of the story is not that bad, and it still has potential to develop well, however, once I started reading this, the major thing happened (won't spoil), and suddenly 21142 pages of explaining what just happened.

And people are dying like crazy. The antagonist is merciless to the point where it's unreal. What I really dislike is that somehow, the protagonist always gets to ditch the rules (which is okay once, but every time... hmm). So I kind of found that annoying.

In conclusion, the story is very entertaining, however it's very over the top. Not saying it's a bad thing, considering it's a battle royale kind of story, I've seen much worse haha.

I'll give it a 7/10, even if it's extremely over the top, it's still really fun to read :3

ART

Art is more less okay. They often focus on the main antagonist and his face, which can be a bit creepy. Still, art is great. It's not really pretty or anything special. It won't make you go ''WOW'' though.

I like how they DON'T focus on details (which is weird), I feel like it wouldn't go well with the story if art was super detailed.

I'll give it a 8/10

CHARACTERS

Let's start of with the main character. Sort of useless-ish kind of character, but I still like how they developed him. LOTS of plot twisting and rollercoasting with this one.

Minor characters are very interesting, for example the one that looks identical to his sister, OH... There's this one male character that acts all kawaii and cute, but he's such a sadistic bastard. For some reason, he's my favorite character (AHEM reminds me of myself AHEM) and it will probably stay that way haha.

And the most notable character actually... Marble. The antagonist. So sadistic, so brutal and merciless. Kills basically anyone who doesn't follow the rules (except the main characters of course *sigh*). Wonder who's behind him hu hu huu~

So, to sum it up. There are plenty of characters, and most of them are really, really likeable. So far they developed only the main character, but to be honest, the whole game they are playing is actually developing the rest of the characters sooo *shrug*

I'll give it a 9/10

OVERALL

This manga is great, and surprisingly fun to read!

The art and the characters are great, and the story is decent. Great title for anyone who likes high stakes games and seeing people getting killed!

Rate if you found this review helpful, funny, or just like it. I have more anime and manga reviews so check them out if you want!

Thanks and have a nice day ^^