Role's avatar

Role

• Croatia
  • Joined Apr 15, 2012

This review is only for Vol1 of the manga, I might update it once more volumes are out.

For some reason, this manga caught my attention, and so I read 2 chapters. So let's see ^^

STORY

The story seems interesting, even though it's FAR from original. It has that No Game No Life/Sword Art Online vibe where the main character is suddenly inside a world he has never seen before, and somehow everything is a video game.

Honestly, these kind of stories will become a genre. There are sooo many (╯◕_◕)╯

So apart from originality, the story itself is not bad... so far. It has potential for good development but that depends on the author.

ART

Nothing notable about art, it's nothing special, but it's not bad. If art in manga is important to you, don't worry, this one is ''readable'' when it comes to art ^^

CHARACTERS

I really like the characters! Even the main character is not a ''Kirito''-like character. Minor characters are somewhat likable. Once there's more backstory on all of those characters I'm sure I'll like them even more.

OVERALL

This manga has potential to be either really good, or super bad. Can't wait to read more because vol1 left me curious.

Thanks for reading my review! It's not much but if you feel like reading a new manga, this one is not bad. See ya ´ ▽ ` )ノ