RokuroBL's avatar

RokuroBL

• Joined Nov 12, 2012

Black Lagoon

Nov 19, 2012

Black lagoon is simply My favorite anime.  The story is real good with Rokuro Okajima(rock), Revy, Dutch and Benny as the lagoon company. The main cast Is a real good team Rokuro doing all the Business work, Revy being the awesome Gun fighter which is the Most bad ass chick in anime in my opinion(<3revy) :D.  Dutch is a Vietnam Veteran and the boss of the company and finally you have Benny the computer guy.

The story is Rokuro is Just a normal Business man in Japan and hes drug into a new life a different one then hes used to for sure. Dose all sorts of stuff to make a buck. They also run into some Powerful people along there path such as balalika Head of the Russian mob known as the powerful Hotel Moscow. Just take my advice you don’t want to mess with these people. But they run into a lot of dangerous people along the way.

This anime has more bullets in it then any other I mean the amount of action in this anime. Is enough to O.D on almost. It's such a well done series. Also this anime also appeals to the smokers out there for sure like me. Being is that’s what every one in this anime dose is smoke Cigarettes. This anime is like Bullets and smoking is the theme. Its gory yet charming at the same time. All the characters have a real deep story and you really want to learn more about them as the anime goes on and how deep they are Like Revy is shocking.

To simply put it You owe it to your self to watch black lagoon if you are an anime fan and defiantly if you like cowboy bebop this is the anime for you.

uraharakisuke153 says...