RinoaAeris's avatar

• Joined Nov 6, 2007
  • 28

Mario

on Jan 26, 2016

I believe this is a first for Kishimoto writting a noir story, even thought his mangas are packed with action and movement this one was kind of mild in that sense, but it was showing his polished style after several year with Naruto.

The story has a good twist and at the same time keeps it simple for a long one shot. I would have liked for him to develop a bit more the main characters, but I guess that was the point for the twist in the story. Still, a well played move.

Overall was a good read and refreshing to top it off.

See full review

PXP

on Jan 24, 2016

While the art is not particularly bad, just like every regular shojo manga, the story is poor and most characters are too cliche. The main idea (having a burglar high school girl stealing certain objects in order to solve other highschooler's problems, while she's secretly in love with the teacher who helps her) lacks a proper introduction and it just shows several stories that end abruptly.

This particular manga shows that Wataru Yoshizumi is an author more suited to long stories rather than short ones.

See full review

Yorube Naki Mono

on Jan 3, 2015

What I really like about this author is how the stories in his mangas aren't a sorry excuse for a sex scene. Once you start to read, waiting for said scene - come on, it's yaoi what we are looking for here -, you'll find yourself immersed in the relationship that is forming between the two main characters. In this case, the story is coherent and takes it's time to develop, but it doesn't have an ending, something common in Yoneda Kou's manga.

The art is really good compared to that from other bishonen authors, their limbs and facial features aren't that exagerated and have nice smooth... See full review