Rebkkah's avatar

• Joined Nov 16, 2012
  • 29 / ?

Skip Beat!

May 8, 2013

I love this manga. I love the unique personality of the main character and the fact that she can have such an intense dark side without becoming a dark character. The male leads are wonderful counters to each other and perfect props for the development of Kyouko. Overall, I find the characters in this manga (from the main charaters to the peripheral) to be well though out and satisfying in their roles.

I think the balance between comedy and drama in this story is incredibly well done. The author has managed to make me laugh out loud on one page while making my heart skip on the next. I'm so completely invested in the story that I want to reread it as soon as I finish the most recent chapters. I have never enjoyed a story as much as I have this one and would recommend it to anyone with a pulse.

As for the art, I have always enjoyed the art from this author. It's unique and entirely effective in expressing the story and the characters' emotions. Dramatic on one frame and playful on the next. Love it.

From what I have seen, this manga seems to be becoming somewhat of a movement. Get behind it!

I challenge you find the flaw.