RampageForYou

Accel World

BASED ON WATCHING 17 OF 24 EPS
22 JUL
2012

This anime is beast and i love it!I know that this anime will be a success at the near future thats why i gonna support it till the end and i hope that Sunrise will not end it at 24 episodes.....i hope that it will make a lot of buyouts so he can keep his good job on....if the game comes to greece i will buy it ;)

All of you that looking for a good anime start it and support it so Sunrise will see that the anime goes well and keep making it !

[Edited thnx to roriconfun that said to me to add my comment to the review so i can make it better thnx once again:D]

Also you maybe ask me why i think that it will be a success so look:

I think that anime lovers out there are bored of ninjas,pirates,mages and they are looking for something new,fresh and unique.Thats why i think that this anime is something special as the characters can connect and accelarate to another world and play a fighting game with a unique armor and unique skills.A big advantage(+) is that the protagonist is unique cause is a normal fat crybaby unlike with other animes that the protagonist are super with perfect style!I liked the fact that the prettiest girl in his school changes his life and makes him something like her boyfriend :)))...Its like a knight defending a princess(cute):D!!

Dont forget that the young ones out there play a lot of action games and that is a big advantage as they will love to watch an anime like this who the protagonist can fight through his mind.

In my opinion this type of anime is the next generation of animes :D

One more think this anime will have a ps3 and psp game unlike with other animes that are best sellers like one piece that is 12 years or more on play and dont have one game....this is why i think that this anime will become a success :)

When i first saw this anime i said this is the anime that i am searching so long! :DD

(Sorry for my bad grammar i hope that you will understand what i wrote :)

Other Anime Reviews by RampageForYou

Accel World user review by RampageForYou

Accel World

Recent Anime Reviews by RampageForYou

comments

roriconfan avatar roriconfan
Aug 7, 2012

But they will stop because it is not made to last more than a season. You expect things that will definately not happen.

RampageForYou avatar RampageForYou
Aug 4, 2012

yep i know this but if they dont stop it they wont get back to ninjas and pirates...Well at pirates yes but at ninjas no....this is my opinion i love this anime :P

Aug 4, 2012

You compare shows that are 400+ episodes to a show that will end in just 24. It is not the same thing. As soon as it's over, people will go back to pirates and ninjas.

RampageForYou avatar RampageForYou
Jul 22, 2012

Hey look,people out there are bored of ninjas,pirates...and i think that people need a new type of anime like this....that the anime characters can connect to an other world and play a fighting game....Also the protagonist is unique and in my opinion that makes the anime a lot of different from other animes that are best sellers.......Also think about the young ones out there that love action and dont forget that kids nowdays play a lot of console games and that will be a very good advantage of this anime.....I think that this anime and especially this type of anime is the next generation of animes.I know i maybe be wrong but all people have their likes and their dislikes but i am not the person that can see all type of animes....and when i first saw this anime i said thats the anime that i am searching so long....!Is just my opinion and one more think....this anime will have a game for ps3 and psp soon and that is what makes it unique unlike with one piece that is 12 years or more playing and they will make a game this year after so much time...thats why i think that it will become a success.....Just my opinion......

(Sorry for my bad grammar i hope you will understand what i wrote)

Jul 22, 2012

How do you know it will be a success? And the anime is mediocre at best with harem and bad action, so they must not make any more of it.