Rainsdrop's avatar

• Joined May 4, 2009
  • ? / F

Ichigo Jikan

on Jun 5, 2012

The review of Ichigo Jikan.

This is a short story about a girl name Ichiko got a scholarship and entered a high school in Tokyo. She arrived, realizing the dorm was being Renovation. When she thought she had no place to stay, the registration gave her a key to an apartment, close by. She soon realize this apartment belongs to a guy name Ran that is good-looking and smart, and she was force to stay living together with this guy.

See full review

Honey x Honey Drops

on May 30, 2012

The review i thought about Honey x Honey Drops is the same as the overall rate I gave, which is 9.5 out of 10. The reason it was 9.5 because there is one thing i still can't figure out almost at the end of the story. The part where Yuzuru said to Kai that she will feel lonely after taking off the pierce because of their graduation and the fact that she had the earrings for 6 and half year. Is that mean they were together for 6 YEARS?!
But, no matter how many times I count, they should only been together for 3 years, since High school only have 3 years in total. I know, this is manga, it's fake... See full review

9.5/10 story