RainbowDeathSkittles

Naruto

8 FEB
2011

I can honestly say that this anime sucked! While the fight scenes were beast and the dubbed was actualy listenable the rest made you want to jack off to a dude while waching a king of the hill marathon. Ninjas do not wear orange jumpsuits. Also Jariah was stupid; he went and tried to help Naruto and then turned right back around and was like oh sorry you can't use that now becouse we don't like skitsofrenics.

Why not to watch naruto:

1.Naruto seems to strugle with his homosexuality, mostly with his choise of aperal and his anticultural gay hair style. Also he is loud and annoying.

2.Sakura has anger management issues (but is currently taking classes to fix that)

3.Neji has seisures with his eyes and likes to look at his penis and butt at the same time

4.Sasuke has red eyes "from all dat haze" and has issues with his brother so he resorts to cutting himself.

5.Kikashi has herpes on his lip and eye but covers it a mask

6.Hinata gets an orgasm every 5 secounds

7.Sai is a great artist, but besides that he is just another gay sparkly vampire who likes to show his abbs

8.and OMG! Michael Jackson turns into a snake to rape little boys

Other Anime Reviews by RainbowDeathSkittles

Naruto user review by RainbowDeathSkittles

Naruto

Recent Anime Reviews by RainbowDeathSkittles

comments

SANC16 avatar SANC16
Dec 1, 2012

Ah the internet; where you come to see someone have a go at stuff you don't like but then end up finding the review equally bad.

LifeIsCreation avatar LifeIsCreation
Apr 1, 2012

"Hinata gets an orgasm every 5 secounds" ROFL!

Thanks for the laugh !

nekosakura avatar nekosakura
Sep 27, 2011

*watching *actually *Jiraiya *because *schizophrenics *struggle *choice *apparel *seizures *Kakashi *seconds *abs

I don't know if I got them all, and it's sad because I'm probably younger than you.

Anyways, next time you write a review, could you try and make it make even a bit of sense? Your points make no sense at all.

Bnmjkl avatar Bnmjkl
Mar 31, 2011

I don't like Naruto as well, but this review is written like an Encyclopedia Dramatica article. It's really easy to be obnoxious and obscene but it takes true talent to be genuinely funny and informative.