Quizap's avatar

• Wichita Falls, TX
  • Joined Nov 1, 2007

Toradora!

Aug 16, 2010

Dropped it around episode 12. First 5 episodes were funny, I’ll give it that, but after it started getting repetitious, I got bored, and very fast. Not going to waste my time watching the same thing again. For what I watched… I gave it a…

Kirby115 Nov 10, 2011

I haven't even begun this anime yet, and I'm not sheep-minded, but when everyone who reviews the anime gives it a high score, it does typically end up being good. There will always be exceptions (later eps of Bleach, etc.).But not finishing something or just watching the first few eps is a disservice. You can't truly rate an incomplete project unless it's totally apalling. I doubt at episode 12 every character you care about dies or the animation and/or plot go to heck.Point is, you're free to do whatever you please, but ya never know what you're missing if you don't make it to the end. Most people who don't like One Piece either have only seen 4Kids or decided to not get past even the Arlong arc. Atm, One Piece is the most well-written anime, but that's partially just my opinion. Good luck finding tons of good anime if you keel over with boredom from only half of a short series. =)

Tokugashi Sep 20, 2011

I did something similar to what you did with the series, except with your review. I stopped reading after "dropped it around episode 12."

Otaku108 Jan 24, 2011

as someone that loved this show, and someone that has also rated/reviewed it I find your score appalling. that being said I have also done exactly what you have done, not finishing a show, rating it and reviewing it stating my opinion and getting harsh feedback for it.

I for one applaud your opinion and right to express it in such a way, even if I don't agree with said opinion it makes it no more or less right.

Tyr162000 Dec 11, 2010

the first three are right on the money! and i will leave it at that lucky you!

billyher314 Nov 9, 2010

I've seen some of your ratings for other animes and I seem to roughly agree some of them.  I'll tell you this though, first 12 episodes is different from the last half of this series. So you're missing out on some of the better parts of this anime. In my opinion this was a great anime and should be watched, but to each their own.