Psyche's avatar

• Anywhere but home
  • Joined Oct 30, 2011

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

Oct 30, 2011

I really love this anime, it's my favourite!

Usui is a guy every girl wants and falls in love with. He's perfect, no really he is. He can do anything, he is good in everything and those looks... <3 Do I need to say more? He has totally no interest in girls, but when he finds out Misaki works in a maid cafe, she suddenly became interessting to him.. But Misaki hates guys ever since her father left behind a huge debt. Not the easiest relationship, but thanks to Usui, Misaki starts to realize boys aren't that bad and she learns soms valuable lessons..

The comedy in this anime is great! I'm a person who doesn't laugh easily when I'm alone behind my computer, but I think I laughed at least 2 times in every episode. Usui has some actions that are just genious (lifting her skirt, for example). Yukimura is also a character you'll love. He is very shy and although you actually have to feel sorry for him, you can't help but to laugh about him.

For the guys out there: you can learn a lot from Usui. Every girl who saw this anime, has fallen in love with Usui and wants their own. So.. pick up your notebook and start writing down the tactics of Usui!

For those who love this anime: I can recommend the manga. There are enough fun and sweet moments in the manga. Some of you would like to know more about Usui, because he's still a mystery at the end of the anime. In the manga you'll get some explanation about his life. Misaki is still very shy when it comes to love, so the way she treats Usui stays the same. The anime is in an other other than the manga though! So if you want to read the manga, I recommend you begin at the beginning. There are some extra stories in the first volumes and if you begin reading after the ending scene of the anime, you won't understand the order of the anime.

Enjoy!