PinkyIvan's avatar

• Croatia
  • Joined Apr 8, 2012

Could be some SPOILERS!

Story 7.5/10

It follows a young aristocrat who becomes friends with a misteryous man called Count of Monte Cristo. I did not read the original book but it seems to follow its plot. You dont get a feeling that you are watching an anime. I felt like I was reading a book from realism. It is a story about revenge. And it can be quite philosophiycal at times. Not too much but it has an intelegent feel to it. And it is a seinen. Which is good.

Animaton 8.5/10

Well the animation is not realy good bit it has a wonderfull style. I have never seen anything like it. So it was refreshing and interesting to watch. I dont realy know what else to write.

Sound 7/10

It was ok. Opening. Well I didnt realy like the voice. In fact I find it terrible. But the ending. Man. It is good. Watched it every time.

Characters 8/10

They are very interesting. Main character (I never remember the names) is a standard good guy but he fits the story very well. He developes father/son relationship with the Count which the Count uses to exact hes revenge. Main guys best friend is the voice of reason in the plot, there is some romance which is pretty standard but it drives the plot on.

I hope you found this review helpfull and sorry for bad grammar!

7.5/10 story