PhdInCartoons's avatar

• Joined Feb 12, 2013
  • 27

Saiyuki Reload Gunlock

By this stage the plot is starting to lose all sense of purpose. They are just there to beat up some more people. Some points that were crucial in the earlier series have been forgotten.

Similar in feel to the other 2. Good, but for an action anime decidingliy lacking when it comes to action.

The music is actually ok. It works quite well with the tone of the show. The voices follow the last series too. By this point, by shear exposure to it you will have grown tired of Goku and his incessant complaints.

They all bounce of each other in a way that it looks like they don't get on but you know they really do. Disappointingly they have turned down Hakkai's badassness. In the first series, his quietness was for a reason and he never sat that comfortably with you, which was a good thing. Now, however, his quietness has lead him to be a pushover.

The worst of the three. I watched it because I had to finish it, as I like things to be done. If you are the sort of person who can leave something unfinished then consider doing it here

6.5/10 sound