PhdInCartoons

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

5 MAR
2013

Amazing plotline. This reoeats some of the start of the original but then goes on to do bigger and better things. I feel that this is a more complete production in my opinion. The story gives more closure and reaches a very satisfying conclusion.

Awesome, truly awesome. Looks pretty much flawless. You could say that perhaps it was a little vivid, colour-wise, in places but this meant that the darker-in-tone scenes stayed away from straying into being too gloomy

Brilliant vocal cast, one of the best assembled. It is very hard to separate the voices from the characters. As usual, I watched the dub of this anime and would recommend it to even the harshest cynics. The music is perhaps the only slight flaw, and it is still only slight. I am being picky here and that is why it has not got a 10.

Nearly everyone is brilliantly developed. Despite the show having so many strengths this is my favorite part about the show. I love the the time and effort put in to each character. If you like your characters with depth and background you will not be disappointed.

Overall

One of the best. Excellent. The standard to which all other anime should be measured

Other Anime Reviews by PhdInCartoons