PhdInCartoons's avatar

• Joined Feb 12, 2013
  • 26

I loved the story line in this anime, or the idea of it. I liked that they tried to portray as many sides as they could without really picking one. The drawback was that there wasn't really enough time for them to do it properly. They should have taken more time and done it properly or streamlined it a little.

Very good. The animation, along with other things, sets the tone of the production very well. I love the attention to detail. It is awesome to look at.

Both the voices and the music used throughout are excellent and match the setting and tone of the show brilliantly. The voices are a little over-the-top with the accents and dialects, but only a little and the Jazz-esque score is a perfect fit for the era that the anime is set into.

The characters are all very good, and with such a wide and varied selection everyone is bound to have their favorites. The only down side is that more time could have been spent on each one.

Excellent. The only downside is that it will leave you wanting more, that's an O.K. downside to have

8.5/10 sound