PhdInCartoons's avatar

• Joined Feb 12, 2013
  • 25 / ?

Fullmetal Alchemist

Feb 28, 2013

Excellent, except for the ending. The ending feels like they ran out of ideas and so just threw it in. It was the sort of cliche ending that you would get told off for if you handed it in in junior school.

Good, the action sequences are well done. The show is coloured very well. Its colouring keeps the mood light which is important considering some of the subject matter. All of the characters are extremely well designed and all look unique.

This is one of the best voice casts around. The voices are well suited to each of the characters and only add to how good each character is. The music is good but decidedly unmemorable

All characters are well developed, which is impressive. This is my favorite thing about this anime. All the characters have a rich feel to them and you can relate to whats happening. The way they handle the characters means that you get to know quite a lot of the characters quite quickly and nothing feels glossed over.

Overall

This is very good. The ending left a bad taste after I watched it. It will always be in the shadow of Brotherhood in my opinion

8.3/10 overall