Peyton's avatar

• Roswell , Georgia
  • Joined Aug 3, 2011

Chibi Devi!

Jun 28, 2012

By the gods this is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Just wow like just cute overload and its not just the babys every character in this anime is cute in one way or another. If you like cute things watch this anime i swear it is adorable.

The story CUTE!! just like everything in this series but still manges to make me feel for the charectors with its little dramas in esch 5 minte episode. The story flows really well too, each episode picks up exactly where the last one left off. Wic is in my opinion very compelling. another thing thats great about this series is that because the episodes are short cathing up is very easy and can be done ian a day easily.

The animation is say it with me CUTE!! thats it that is all it needs.

The sound I dont really know cause i was distracted by the CUTE!! but what i picked up through the cute was cute sounds.

My favorite part of this show. Every character is cute in one way or another and they are defintly what makes this show so awesome. Im not going to describe them but i will say some of the characters dont seem cute at first but belive me they are.

Overall watch it if you are a fan of cute things or babys or budding romance or parenthood then watch it. Just do it  as soon as possable