Pemi84's avatar

• Prague
  • Joined Nov 11, 2009

Bleach

Apr 15, 2010

First I didn't want to watch this,but then I decided to watch.And I'm glad I did.Bleach has interesting story,but there are jus tooo tooo much fillers.But If you will be able to watch them all,you will see also a great main plot.The world created in Bleach will catch you almost immediately and much more later because of big-revealing during the story.There are moment you will stop breathing and moments when you will laugh your heart out.

Animation is normal anime,nothing special,but it's nice to look at it.What I like are the shadows on the bodies,sometime they're just like from manga,really cool.

Sound is very good.You maybe won't catch it at first,but when you do you will love it,especially during the battles.Openings are mostly average,there are some very good,like Ichirin no Hana.Endings are average too.

There are such a great characters,like Byakuya,Ishida,Renji,Hitsugaya,and later Ulquiorra and Grimmjow.Even though it doesn't seem so great at first sight,just watch Shinigami picture-book after ending.This one minute reveals so many fun things on characters,so you just have to watch it.There are also some annyoing ones,for example I hate some Espada's and Inoue Orihime is so...pathetic.Yeah,I almost forgot,prepare for hearing PATHETIC very very often :-D

At all,Bleach really surprised me how great and catchy it is.I'm saying- WATCH IT.

Sure you must stand the fillers,but it isn't so bad.