Hello there! My name is Anton and I live in Sweden. I live in a quite boring country, becuse it feels like almost no one watches anime or read manga here, and most people at my age thinks it's childish or just wrong for some reason to watch anime, It's kinda frustrating and lonely sometimes. I understand a bit japanese due to watching so much anime, but I'd like to learn more japanese because I love the language!
I love shoujo, suspense, action, adventure and horror anime with a female lead character.
- My favourite anime, which I also deeply recommend:
- Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone Probably the greatest animation I've ever seen so far in anime. I was speechless through both movies as I watched in awe.
- RideBack Features another amazing female protagonist and a very cool futuristic story, beautiful animation and lots of suspense & action!
- Kara no Kyoukai Movie 1-7 My Number two - favourite anime!! don't miss out on it! If you're into suspense and supernatural anime mixed with action, you're gonna love it!
- Zettai Karen Children I have always liked anime with superpower themes, and this time I found one featuring girls as main characters and not boys. Yes I'm very tired at watching boys as main characters. Anyways, I really enjoyed this show and I'm yearning for a season 2!
- Valkyria Chronicles I really love military/war anime when there is a female protagonist involved. This anime has great story, action and one of my favourite female characters in anime.
- One Piece My number one - favourite anime!!! Great story, awesome characters and a never ending adventure that you won't grow tired of, atleast not me! (This is also the first anime I watched)
- Ouran High School Host Club This is by far the funniest anime I have ever watched. I was a bit doubtful when I started watching but damn I was wrong! This anime keeps getting better and better after each episode! The characters really make this show, they are amazing.
- Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ This anime has the most amazing and well written story I have ever come across in a anime. Mix that with Assassins and action/drama and you got yourself an amazing anime! I watched all 26 episodes on 1 day. I couldn't stop.
- Skip beat One of the funniest anime i have ever seen. Also it's a shoujo anime and that makes it even greater! (shoujo-anime-fan)
- Paprika Stunning animation and a story that breached the boundaries of my imagination, mixed with great music and characters! What more can you ask for? This is my favourite movie!
- Kemono no Souja Erin I love this story, it's very emotinal and heart warming to watch. I also love the main character and how she develops and grows through the serie.
- Spirited Away the animation was absolutely stunning, easily 10/10! And not to mention this brilliant fantasy story and Chihiro's lovely personality. This is one of my favourite movies!