OtakuSenpai

Torikagoshou no Kyou mo Nemutai Juunintachi

BASED ON 3 OF 3 VOLUMES READ
7 FEB
2013

Summary: 16-year-old Kizuna stalks the city at night, flirting with middle-aged salary men and coercing them out of their money. The thrill should be enough to satiate her, but Kizuna remains unsatisfied with her everyday life… That is, until the beautiful Inoue Yuki, also living in “Birdcage Manor” approaches Kizuna with a job proposition- to model in the nude for Yuki’s cousin, a painter and fellow resident Yusei Asai!

Plot: This manga annoyed me to hell. I really like the premise of the story though. I like how the premise isn't like your typical shoujo. I mean that the main character is pure and crap. I guess that's why I like Josei (no smut thank you very much). But the plot from there was so cheesy and predictable. But I suppose you could say that I was more irritated with the characters than anything else. It was more like 93% characters and 7% plot.

Art: I can't bash the artwork because Takarai Rihito-sensei is one of my favorite artists. But her artwork isn't for everyone. I just happen to be one that likes her drawing style.

Characters: I hated the main character Kizuna. I didn’t like Yusei either. Kizuna was no more than a insecure brat. I didn't really feel that she was ever the main character. I mean in the first chapter she is thinking about kicking her friend! I.hated.her.with.a.burning.passion. Yusei was just the stereotypical shoujo male lead. He was completely derived from all personality. I don't remember Yuki being that bad but that's probably because of Kizuna.

Overall: If you like cliché characters, predictable plot, and bad shoujo’s-read it. I would have like to spend my last hour reading something interesting and not you know BAD! I wanted this review to be longer but no! I'm going to throw my keyboard out the window if I do write anymore.

Other Manga Reviews by OtakuSenpai