Otaku108's avatar

• Austin, TX. USA
  • Joined Oct 2, 2007

Demonbane TV

Nov 17, 2009

This review was pulled off the forums from a club I used to run, that is the reason for the different format.

Overall 3.5

Mecha, loli, annoying characters, bad music, overly used plot... I got the bare minimum of entertainment out of it, I can say I've seen (meaning I finished the series) worse animes no doubt about it. So this was enjoyable to the point that it wasn't something as bad as say my arch nemesis of Reality TV shows.

Story/Plot 3

As I said before, this was pretty much your typical duo fighting absolute evil just with a slight twist... or not as far as I know I haven't found one with a 1000 year old loli but there it is none the less.

Character/Char Development 4

There were a couple characters I didn't like, some I didn't understand, some I thought were just plain stupid with way too much power than they should really be allowed to have... yea, a little too close to reality :P Development was next to nil... one or two characters changed a little but for the most part they were exactly as they were from the beginning.

Sounds/Music 3

I got annoyed more than one time listening to the sounds and music... that's really all I have to say about it.

Artwork/Design 4

Probably about the only thing I kind of enjoyed for some part... then again I wasn't given anything new or special... and the character designs were just cartoonish and silly.

3.5/10 overall