Otaku108's avatar

Xam'd: Lost Memories

Oct 3, 2009

Story/Plot: 9

Animation: 10

Brilliant quality animations, fluid, great designs, beautiful scenery, and no exaggerated cartoon stuff. This anime reeked of awesome. I could say more but what would be the point?

Sounds/Music: 8

Decent sounds, great music... there wasn't much to gripe about here if at all. Music rarely wow's me and didn't here so it only got the 8, it did set the moods well and didn't just abruptly leave you hanging during a scene change.

Characters: 9

Also superb, most of the characters were easy to like, and you could understand their thinking a lot of the time if you put yourself in their shoes. There was plenty of character growth and development in relationships to make you want more

Overall: 9.5

A truly excellent show, one for which I'm glad I took the time to watch. It had a few shortcomings for my tastes but I could see this being in other people's top 5 anime lists for sure. Everything about it was top notch quality.

End Note:

Very much worth watching, this would be a show to see for any anime viewer. A solid range and depth in emotions evoked, expect to laugh, tear up, and much more. Enjoy!

roriconfan says...

"A great story and well planned out way to tell it. There wasn't anything I didn't truly understand or get annoyed with in the long run. Everything seemed to fit and fall into place at the right time. Only mildly predictable, the kind that makes you feel smart for figuring it out early."

Troll review is troll.