Onizenko's avatar

Onizenko

  • SOS Brigade
  • Joined Feb 16, 2010
  • 26 / M

 Current Favorites of mine... 

 

Shows/Movies

Manga

Novel Series

Game Series

Music

 

 

ALL ABOARD THE GAR BOAT!

Jomsvikings vs Band of the Hawk

Kenshiro vs Jotaro Kujo

Hnnnggggg

 

ALL ABOARD THE GAR BOAT!

 Anime

Manga

Movies

Legend

 

Life on anime

  • 8 Minutes
  • 0 Hours
  • 1 Days
  • 4 Weeks
  • 2 Months
  • 0 Years

Anime ratings

  • 5
  • 4.5
  • 4
  • 3.5
  • 3
  • 2.5
  • 2
  • 1.5
  • 1
  • 0.5

251 total

Life on manga

  • 5 Minutes
  • 19 Hours
  • 6 Days
  • 0 Weeks
  • 0 Months
  • 0 Years

Manga ratings

  • 5
  • 4.5
  • 4
  • 3.5
  • 3
  • 2.5
  • 2
  • 1.5
  • 1
  • 0.5

56 total

I adore these characters

See all loved characters

I'm not a fan of these characters

See all hated characters

Twitter

Comments

You must be logged in to leave comments. Login or sign up today!

ZKMsphere says...

Ok first off how did you even manage to find my profile? Did you somehow find it through some of my rage comments on some of the character profiles?

Anyway, answering your questions, since I do get it quite often. 

I simply have high expectations, it's actually that simple.

I see you've focused a lot on the 90% but do realize that there's the remaining 10%. The 10% is what pushes me to continue watching/reading. As long as there's the possibility that there's something out there that may potentially interest me, I would continue pursuing. 

Succinctly put, if I did not endure the 90%, there wouldn't be the 10%.

Reason that I'll never drop an Anime or Manga is because that I know full well the time and effort that went towards creating it. Even if I don't like it, I at the very least want to respect the hard work the animator or Mangaka put in. Who knows, there's always the possibility of it moving from the 90% to the 10%. There's an abundance of occasions where I disliked a show initially and ended up enjoying it. Notable examples are Steins;Gate and Bakemonogatari.

And it's a yes to your final question.

I wasn't always so strict with my enjoyment, there was a time when I was still new (I started Manga when I was a kid and only started religiously watching Anime 4 years ago) and enjoyed everything that was thrown at me.  But of late I haven't watched any Anime, maybe once in an especially blue moon. I still watch Anime movies though, so my list is outdated cause I don't come online that often.

PS: I really like Nichijou, don't exactly remember why I rated it 3.

Mar 1, 2016
UsagiDandere says...

Well, since you haven't seen Hunter x Hunter yet, I can't tell you whaaaat scene, but it was just a really big moment >___< I was laying on my bed with my laptop like... resting half-way on my knees and then I suddenly just let go of it with both hands (friggin' badass double-fistpump, hell yeah), and kick my legs up, and BAM! The laptop lunges at me, hitting the inner corner of a front tooth! I don't think I would've noticed the tiiiiny chip if I didn't double-check in mirror, just because of how small it is, but it's there alright! I didn't even hurt, so it's a good memory tbh xDDD

Feb 22, 2016
Aerythrin says...

I love keeping track of everything! It's an annoying habit at times though, admittedly.

Feb 18, 2016
Aerythrin says...

I'm glad we agree on that! The shock value got less as the show went on and at the end I really wasn't surprised they decided to kill off most of the characters. Schere was such a sweetheart :(

Thanks! I went on a bit of a list-making binge and was trying to come up with some interesting categories. ^_^

Feb 17, 2016
Ryuzaki71510 says...

Oh, shit, I haven't even thought to look at my comments in the longest time. Good thing I finally did. O.oThat's certainly quite a lot.I just finished my associate's in electronics and I'm going back for my bachelor's in October. My girlfriend's coming to visit from Ireland between mid-August and mid-September, and if all goes well, then in a couple of years she might move out here. So that's something I've certainly got to look forward to.Other than that, nothing particularly special on my end.

Jul 28, 2014