Hi, my name is Omaj. My favorite colour is blue and my favorite food is pizza and spaghetti.
My hobby is watching anime, translating, chating and a lot more... :-)
My first encounter with anime scene was anime Pokemon(Pocket Monsters), I was four that day.
I am still a „rookie“ on this scene. I started with anime in last summer vacation(14.7.2012 probably). My first serious anime was Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden and I also seen all movies.
I like English and I´m currently also learning Japanese :-).
Now, I am active watcher and fansuber. I´m translating for my own purposes(improving my English), but also for others, because a lot of people don´t speak English very well, and most people will enjoy anime better in their native language.
I´m focusing on anime with good storyline, and also with good comedy scenes or romantic scenes. I´m not underestimating any genre.
A masterpieces for me:
Bokura ga ita(my first anime with romance genre)
- Good design, Characteristics, Better than normal story line(for me)
Usagi Drop(This anime can be described with one word: Beautiful.)
- Beautiful design, Slice of life, Story, Characters, this anime can´t be hated.
Hellsing(My first vampire anime)
- Story, characteristics, a lot of blood :-)
- Unusual type of hero and that opens a new comedy perspective, characteristics, very funny.
Vampire knight + Guilty
- I like it a lot, because of vampires, romance and very good story line and design.
I will be able to write about my favorites forever, but who should read it, right?
And a well known masterpieces:
One piece(active watcher)
Naruto Shippuuden(active watcher)
Dragon ball(1986 - 1989, watched)
Thanks for visit my profile.
Here is my Fansub blog: http://omajteam.blogspot.cz/
July 10, 2013
October 13, 2013
17 / Male
total anime ratings: 92
total manga ratings: 0