default avatar

NoSeR

• Joined Aug 12, 2011

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Aug 14, 2011

Story - I liked this one because the romance started early and got right into it instead of waiting till the final 5 minutes of the last episode like most do. The two start their relationship early and you watch it develop for the first two episodes. After that... well it sucked. Not that the show sucked. Just the idea at the end of the second episode sucked. My only thought was "thats a shame". I was mad but I kept watching. The rest of the show had a depressing feel to it but it added to the drama. There were a lot of little things that made me keep watching like wondering how it would end. At first you hate the dicisons some of the characters make but you have to get over it when you realize it's nobodies fault with what is happening. The only people I can really blame for all the drama in the middle of the series are Haruka's parents. But they were only being good parents. So basically everyone was just really unlucky. Not sure I wanted it to end the way end did but I can't find a better solution so I'll just stick with it. A great story. I just wish they could of left out some of the depression. I would of liked if maybe it was just a love triangle without anyone getting physically hurt and not taking us to three years later.

Animation - There was nothing I could find wroing about the animation. I seemed alright even for it being over 7 years old.

Sound - I just watched the whole series less then a day ago and I already forget the opening and ending themes. I don't recall any of the music either. So I guess I can say it wasn't very memerable. Other then that the voice acters were good and they fit each character and I felt every emotion.

Characters - A lot of new characters showed up in episode three and they each somehow helped out the main characters get on the right track. Like I stated above I can't hate or blame any of the characters for what they did because it wasn't anyones fault. I would of liked a little less depressed personality and a little less nudity from certain characters, because it was a little silly. It won't go down as one of my favorite cast but they weren't bad.

8.5/10 sound