default avatar

NoSeR

• Joined Aug 12, 2011

Story - This is the first season and Im guessing was meant to be an introduction to what was to come. The the greatest story as far as depth goes but I still enjoyed watching it. This was the first anime where I didn't want to watch the next episode just because I was scared for it to end. So I guess thats a good thing. The first season was pretty much just intro and the characters having fun. It didn't get serious until the last few episode. And I was shocked at the end. I didn't expect it to end that way. The romance was more cute then I usually go for but I liked it. Nothing bad but nothing really amazing but I enjoyed every minute of it.

Sound - Pretty good english voice actors in this one. Or at least I wasn't annoyed or depessed when they spoke. Also the love song was a really nice touch to it. It was nice to hear in those happy romantic moments.

Characters - The best part of the whole anime. Exciting cast. I was waiting to see what each of them were going to do next. I really like Kazuto's attitude towards all the girls around him. Unlike most characters who run away from the women in harem anime he just said whatever and went with it. Liane was your perfect mischevious character, Sanada was your obsessed catgirl, even Spot was fun to see. My first time watching I hated Akina and wished she was gone because I wanted the whole KazutoxValkyrie ending and wanted her to fail. But after rewatching a few episodes many months later I got over that and she actually became one of my favorite characters in the whole anime universe. Honestly I loved every character in this anime. They were the reason I watched this anime.

9.5/10 story