default avatar

NoSeR

• Joined Aug 12, 2011

Story - Not really a deep plot or story. It was meant to be a parady series. Some times when they lost a battle it did annoy me. I was rooting for them and cheering Class-F on but they couldn't seem to win. And it sucked since it was just the Class-A kept getting lucky. About halfway it did stray away and have episodes based on specific characters. I liked this because it gets you to like the characters a lot better and understand their relationships with each other.

Sound - The opening and ending definitly made it feel like im about/ just watched a comedy/paradoy anime. So nothing much to say except that I liked it.

Characters - The characters may have been complete stereotypes but you have to remember, its a parody anime. Everything you see in this anime has been used before. I loved each and every character. They were funny and they worked well together. The character I did not like was maybe Yuko. I don't know she was rude. But I don't hate her. And the red headed cross dresser *lol* was just a tool. Out of Minami and Mizuki. I like them both but the Mizuki character always wins in these animes and the tomboy friend never does so I'm rooting for Minami. But Yoshii is to into Hideyoshi to pick one of the two so I may have to just go with that.

lol The anime is just to funny. I loved it. Maybe my favorite comedy ever. Looking foward to more.

9.7/10 overall