default avatar

NoSeR

• Joined Aug 12, 2011

Chaos;HEAd

Aug 13, 2011

Story - I watched this just because I like harem anime and from seeing pictures I thought the characters look really cute and interesting. I wasn't expecting it to be serious though. it had some really great character development and leading up to the final episodes it was great. It just that... when I thought there was going to be an epic battle at the end... There wasn't. But I'm not going to let that effect the final score of this anime because It was just so entertaining to watch.

Sound - I loved the ending song of this anime. When watching you watch all this seriousness in the actual show but when it ends you get this happy ending theme. I almost freaked out when I first heard it. The opening was just as good made since for the type of anime. I don't remember much of the rest of the soundtrack so I guess it wasn't that memerable. Which It would have gotten a lower score but the opening and endings are among my favorite songs now so that helped it in the sound department. Alos I do belive that the voice actors did their job. I was satisfied with what they gave us.

Characters- Suprisingly I loved all the characters in this to death. I don't normally like male protaganist but I really liked Takumi. I liked his shut in personality and his paranoia. It added to the overall thrill the show had. And I loved his sister Nanami perfert personality. Kozue were great supporting roles.  Ayese was kinda cool but Yua was just there. Not much excitment from thost to. But my favorite character was Rimi. She was awesome. She definitly remined me of Yuno from Mirai Nikki. You knew she was up to something you just didn't know when or how she would strike. Definitly one of my favorite cast of characters.

9.5/10 story