... I give up. (Sorry, guys.)
Anyway, welcome to my pathetic excuse for a bio.
What am I, you ask?
1. Pathetic. (This is important, as it describes my existence as a whole.)
2. Opinionated. (Like roriconfan, just with more jerkwad.)
3. Lazy. (This is important, too, because it is a survival trait. If I wasn't lazy, I might run into a car while I do my daily 5K jog.)
4. Mangina-sama's disciple/admirer/devotee. (Le yes.)
5. Also devoted to the forums. (If you really want to talk to me [and why would you?], find me on the forums. Or here. Or anywhere.)
6. Lazy. (I can't think of anything else to go here...)
7. Ironic. (Mostly for the sake of 3/6, but I don't go around wearing ironic T-shirts or anything.)
Well, there's NicoNicoDesu in a nutshell. What else do you want to know?
I really love Japan, anime and manga, but I am no otaku (in the Japanese sense of the word). No, I do not spend every waking second of my life worshipping mostly-naked body pillows as I feed pocky to my cat, which just happens to be wearing a "Pop Tart" costume. I have a life, you know.
I manage to find time to slink around this site, and I make reviews and the like. Occasionally, my reviews will get pretty controversial, and my inner debate leader (no, I'm kidding. I'm awful at arguing) will emerge.
As for the rest of my life, I like rock music (Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, etc.) and alternative music (then again, it's hard to love AMVs and not at least KNOW of MSI). And whenever someone accuses a manga fan of not liking "real" literature, I want to punch that person. I love "real" literature just as much as the next person, and will read anything. (I used to read teen-lit [which, no offense, is almost always chick flicks in book form], but now I merely laugh when I see my friends reading those books. As for movies, I'll watch quite a few different genres, which the exception of horror/slasher. As much as I love horror (and to a lesser extent, slasher) anime, manga and other literature, I can't stand those types of movies.
There you go. Enjoy.
Oh, and here's the obligatory gif:
Don't worry, be happy!
I'm out. Hasta la pasta, viva la pizza.
Not in the anime world T.T
July 1, 2012
17 hours ago
? / Female
total anime ratings: 51
total manga ratings: 53