Nicknames's avatar

Nicknames

• In the middle of nowhere
  • Joined Oct 22, 2009

There was a lot of time since I have written my first review and I really liked this series so I think it's time to make a review of it

The story is simple yet it as really well executed. It centers on Yamada, a girl who decided to set her goal oon having 100 fuck buddies. The problem is that Yamada is a virgin and she never had a boyfirend, so she doesn't know how to pick up guys and all that stuff. To make things worse, her first "victim" is a shy guy who is also a virgin and, like Yamada, he never had a girlfriend in his life. Because of that there are a lot of awkward moments in the anime that'd make viewers laugh a lot.

The premise is really original and they did an excellent job with the development of the story.

Animation:

I don't have much to say here. The animation isn't spectacular but it's well done, with nice background and character designs.

Sound:

I find the OP and ED nice and fitting to the series. The seiyuus did a really good job here with the voice acting and it doesn't sound forced or anything like that. Also the "B Gata H Kei~" that sound in reallly awkward moments makes them even more funny than it was.

I loved the characters. Her perverted and tsundere side makes episodes really funny. Also her personality develops really well in the series. At the beginning she is just a perverted girl who wants a lot of sex buddies but at the end she becomes a little bit different than anybody'd expect at the beginning (don't worry, she is still a pervert).

Kosuda is a shy, pessimistic guy who sometimes doesn't understand Yamada due to her tsundere-ness.

The rest of the characters acts as a Comic Relief (especially the ero-gamis which can be really funny at moments. It's impossible to not to laugh everytime you see Kosuda's erogami)

Overall:

This series is really funny and have loads of perverted humor so, if you like this kind of humor, don't hesitate and watch it. You'll laugh a lot with this show.