I love anime/manga/asian dramas/manhwa, enough said.
My rating system is as follows.
- 5 stars - A perfect Anime/Manga/Manhwa does not exist.
- 4.5 stars - Excellent must see
- 4 stars - Very Good
- 3.5 stars - Good
- 3 Stars - Average
- 2.5 stars - Lacks a pull to keep you interested
- 2 stars - Poor
- 1.5 stars - A joke
- 1 star - WHO! thought this was a good idea?
- 0.5 stars - I'll give you to the count of 10 to leave the country.
How does animation, plot etc fit into my rating system? it doesn't. Whether you like something or not is entirely subjective and can only be found out by watching/reading.