NekoAnime405054's avatar

• Joined Jul 8, 2013
  • ? / F

Kuroshitsuji 2

on Jul 9, 2013

Kuroshitsuji II/Black Butler 2 was a great anime. I think it was better than season one. It had more hot characters, better story, and, in my opinion, better everything. I think, if you didn't like the first season, watch the second season. It's so much better.

8.5/10 story

Kuroshitsuji

on Jul 8, 2013

I love Black Butler! This anime is just amazing! I love the story line, the animation, the characters! Oh the characters! I can go on and on about how much I loved the characters!

Amnesia

on Jul 8, 2013

I personally loved this anime. Amnesia was a great one alright. I just had gotten a bit confused. But I would just give it a 9. I loved the guys. They are just so cute! I mean, you have to have an anime with hot guys right?!

Mayoi Neko Overrun!

on Jul 8, 2013

Mayoi Neko Overrun, I honestly loved the anime! I think it was very funny. But, you shouldn't watch the anime if you don't like seeing girls naked. I liked the characters. They were pretty funny. Overall I loved this anime!

Fairy Tail

on Jul 8, 2013

In my opinion, Fairy Tail is an amazing anime. I recommend this for people who like magic, comedy, who are okay with being emotional (I cried a few times), and people who like a big series! It is a great anime. It does have curse words with. So you have to BE AWARE. But, I love this anime so much!