Neane1993's avatar

Neane1993

• Joined Oct 12, 2011

Angel Cop

Nov 15, 2011

This is one very Violent series that people forget about, and there is a reason. This series was created around the time when anime was first getting dubbed in the Western World and there was a belief that anything animated was for kids. The Dubbing Company wanted to show that this series is not for kids but for adults by adding huge amounts of curse words into the English script.

Story: I gave this series a big score due to the fact that this series does something that no other series has/have done before: Being Pro-Japanese, Anti-Semitic, and Anti-American. The Company that licensed this OAV Series had to change the ending dialogue because it was first about how the Jews in America have bought the Japanese Goverment and plan to turn Japan into a Nuclear Wasteland after they have gotten their greedy paws on all the money. (In this series, Japan is leader of the global economy and they have all the money of the World) In the Dub: It is the Americans.

Animation: The Background detail is great. As for Humans: This series was made for adults and thus there are no cute Girls or anything like that. All the characters look like the following:

Guess which one is a girl and there is a 80% Chance you are wrong.

Sound: A Decent Dub full of F Words and 80's music, very bad 80's music. Sub: Far Less and better.

Characters: This is nothing but an action series MADE FOR ADULTS. It is the same as an action Movie, so there is only Basic characterization. The only person I liked was Angel and that was because she was tough Cookie. Other than that, it is like the Characters are just reading off a Script with no emotions at all.

Overall: I recommend you watch much better action series and leave this series as it is, forgotten.

Overall: I recommend you watch much better Old action series such as Iria: Zeiram the Animation and leave this series as it is, forgotten.

Milbo says...

lol i gave this show a 5 out of 5 because THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS I"VE EVER SEEN fuckin love this show especially the english dub if you like to laugh watch this >_>

May 29, 2012
Marceus says...

I've been wanting to see this series for a while now just because of how insane it looks (though not quite as crazy as Mad Bull.) I may actually go for the English dub just because of how 80's it is. xD

Nice review.