Naga's avatar

• The Moon
  • Joined Feb 15, 2012

Infinite Stratos

Jun 2, 2013

If you’ve ever seen a harem before, then you’ve already seen this one. IS may even be the most generic of them all given its release date, or just one of the many stereotypes. Either way it doesn’t matter because it doesn’t change the fact that IS is everything you already saw and probably will in harem genre. Sure, there’s that mech suits and flying n’ shit… but the context is always one and the same – a lot of cock-hungry girls want the D – the end.

There is no plot, it’s all about meeting the new girls and taking liking to them, and if you can’t… then bummer, this is not your genre. Their personalities may be 0, but they still provide some decent (bwahahah) entertainment along the way, which would be very positive if I ever calculated my personal enjoyment in any of my ratings. It was funny and cute at times, but that’s everything there is to IS. If you’re looking for some good writing, engaging plot and well structured dialogues… you’re in the wrong place. At least the animations and music were ok, but the design is fairly generic so in the end there is just nothing great about IS. It’s just… mediocre, it did have some really pretty mech battles but it’s still one big sea of cliché.

Best girl: Charles

2.5/10 story
6.5/10 animation
3.5/10 overall

Aizan says...

As a whole the show is pretty much as you describe it, however I found the show to be extremely enjoyable even so. For anyone who likes sci-fi/mecha and harems then it is worth the watch.

And your totally right Best Girl: Charles