MugenNeS's avatar

• Somewhere in space...
  • Joined Oct 7, 2009

Noir

Dec 3, 2011

This anime, in my humble opinion deserves a perfect 10 and here's why.

Story: Slow paced, but not in a boring way. The way the story unfolds for the characters is actually something that re-inspired me to write once again. I was literally blown away by the characterization builds. Couldn't have done a better job myself to be honest. Normally in an anime you get some form of a cheesy ending but not in this one. Noir brings something to the table that I firmly believe many anime need to follow and use.

Animation: Yes it gets a ten. Well drawn action sequences that will keep you on the edge of your seat.

Sound: In a word, priceless. Crystal clear without the annoying wanna be ambiant sounds that you'd normally hear in anime.

Characters: I started speaking a bit about this in story, so I'll get a tad bit deeper without spoiling anything for you. Besides being well drawn out and such, each characters story brought something to the table. Even the minor characters storylines were played out perfectly.

Overall: No arguing, if you haven't watched this yet smack yourself in the face really hard then go watch or find someone who has the dvd's and ask them to lend it to you. A must have if you're a collector, the box art is absolutely beautiful. So yeah it's a MUST watch for you anime fan boys and girls out there.