MugenNeS's avatar

• Somewhere in space...
  • Joined Oct 7, 2009

Taishou Yakyuu Musume

Dec 28, 2010

Taishou Yakyuu Musume's story starts off  and ends with a sweet innocence for a game that I love very dearly, baseball, and puts a love story into the mix as well. I didn't find any real dull moments with the story, I did how ever find a good sense of comedy which to me really helped out the story. The animation feels a bit dated, but it's not as bad as many might probably think. The sound wasn't too bad either, hearing the crack of the bat, ah what a sweet sound *.* (sorry again, my love for baseball). The characters were also unique, even though a huge portion of the cast did seem to be variations of characters from other anime. (not naming those anime for various reasons). Overall Taishou Yakyuu Musume gets a nice healthy 8.5 out of 10, and yes mostly because of baseball, but also the fact that I have a huge love for women who play baseball. But the other main focus of me giving this anime an 8.5 out of 10 is the fact that our main character's story was done very nicely. I was actually expecting something different, but there was a huge sense of uniqueness that was put into Komue-chan. Well that's where I'll stand on this anime, if you're a fan of baseball and love girls who play, well this anime is a good fit.