A few things about me. My name is MoonLitGoddessAngel(ムーンリット女神エンジェル) and down below are a few things about me.
- I absolutely LOVE Music! You'll never catch me with out headphones on! (unless of course I am in a conversation with someone...still they are around my neck or the ear buds are hanging either in my shirt or on my shoulders with the music still playing.)
- Shy and Quiet.
- Friendly and caring.
- I never judge anyone.
- I enjoy playing video games on any console or electronic device(eh okay except for cell phones.)
- I love the outdoors, and photography.
- Looking for friends .
There now you know a bit about me. Right now I am still attending a community college in Everett, Washington for my GED and I am almost there - Just one more test to go! of course...that test is my worst subject but that's irrelevant. I was born and raised in Southern California and moved up here to Snohomish, Washington when I was 20(remember celebrating my 21st here nothing exciting I didn't even drink). About three months ago I moved to Monroe, Washington because I was tired of the drama and arguments and things that went on where I used to live. In general I'm a really cool person that's just my opinion though - Get to know me, and come up with your own opinion. :)
WHAT I AM DOING WITH MY LIFE:
I am currently attending a community college in Everett, Washington for my G.E.D and plan on coming back to the college after I get my G.E.D to continue learning.
I'M REALLY GOOD AT:
* Communicating with people(still want to improve my communication skills)
* Learning Quickly
* Staying on Task
* Photography(Never edit my photos - I think those who edit their work are taking out the natural beauty of their work)
* Art(Practice makes perfect)
* Good at building houses and community lots in The Sims, The Sims 2 and The Sims 3(Not that important though of what I am good at..almost irrelevant.)
THE FIRST THINGS PEOPLE NOTICE ABOUT ME:
Hair, Eyes, My sincerity and niceness.
FAVORITE BOOKS, MOVIES, SHOWS, AND FOOD:
Music is my life, and music saved my life. You'll never see me with out headphones in. I used to play Electric Piano and was teaching myself how to play Acoustic Guitar. I like every type of music EXCEPT polka(can't stand it), I like sushi, and Japanese and Chinese food, I like healthy food as well. I have way to many books that I like to list to be honest, and movies it depends on what my mood is (*NOTE: TWILIGHT AND ALL THE TWILIGHT SAGAS I CAN WATCH WHENEVER, ALL THE TIME!*). Television shows are Anime(Adult Swim), Law and order, Law and order:Criminal intent, Law and Order:SVU, CSI, NCIS, National Geographic, Animal Planet.
THE SIX THINGS I CAN NEVER DO WITHOUT:
- Mountain Dew
- Cell phone
- Computer(not all that important but can't see myself with out one)
I SPEND A LOT OF TIME THINKING ABOUT:
My life and my future and what I will become.
ON A TYPICAL FRIDAY NIGHT I AM:
Hmm tough one to answer.. alright I'll make a list I suppose. Mind you though, I don't do all this every Friday night just on some.
~ Listening to Music
~ Playing Video Games
~ Homework if I get any on Thursday(only go to one class and only four days a week Mon - Thurs) - There are four quarters every year Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter. Don't worry we get a break in between quarters. :)