MonjaElisa's avatar

• Joined May 29, 2011
  • 23

Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora

on May 29, 2011

An anime who is guaranted to make you tearful even if you are not a person who usually cries in animes. This anime has it all. The perfect plot, Forbidden Love, Abuse and Drama.

We follow life through Yuuichi’s eyes when the storyline takes place in the hospital. One day he sees a girl almost to beautiful and wishes to get to know her.. When He goes to meet the girl after finding out her name was Rika he finds out that there is more behind her than just her looks.. She is pretty yet also lonely as few, Due to this she is rude and mean to him.

able to see through her actions... See full review

Digimon Season 3: Tamers

on May 29, 2011

Digimon Tamers is the third anime in the Digimon series. The Story is an Alternative version of the First two seasons and everything will be more advanced and digital than things were in the first seasons.

Digimon Tamers is a story that comes with Humour, Heartbreak, Cruelty and much drama.
The story as it doesn't take place after the first two seasons revolves around Takato Matsuda who has always been a majorfan and a regular player of the Digimon Cardgame as this is the only relation people has of Digimon in the real world.
One Day Takato stumbles upon a blue card that will turn out... See full review

Digimon Season 2: Digital Monsters

on May 29, 2011

Digimon Adventure 02 is the secound edition to the Digimon series..
as the series takes place with some of the same characters from the previous season.. While only two of those now remaining the main characters..

As time goes by and after alot of research the Digidestined have managed to find a way back into the digital world Through using the School computer.. but as yet another couple of years has passed the Digiworld now has yet another huge enemy and a big threat. A Normal human being has managed to get into the digital world and is causing a ruckus.. This boy is the Digimon Emperor and... See full review

Digimon Season 1: Digital Monsters

on May 29, 2011

Digimon is for me one of the First animes I was ever able to see.. I couldn't really get myself to remember anything about it exept that I really Loved the show.. In which made me rewatch it..

Picture yourself getting ready for a summer vacation Camp.. Once you finally get to the camp something really unexpected happens as you unknowing get sucked into another dimension along with five other people...
The story takes place in the Digital world where six humans after falling from the real world gets introduced to the Digimon. After finding out that they were choosen to protect the Digital... See full review

Saishuu Shiken Kujira Progressive

on May 29, 2011

There wasn't any Reviews added for this Anime so I decided to make one myself. To be quite honest, I watched the first anime in the Saishuu Shiken Kujira series And I didn't like it.. Moreove it kept me wondering what's happening here through mostly of the series.. Due to this I concidered dropping Saishuu Shiken Kujira Progressive. Seeing now after having actually seen the Show I am really glad I decided to give it another try.. The way I see it, The stories don't really contain much simmilarities exept from sharing the one main male character.. So Anyways.. The story takes Place as the main... See full review