MonjaElisa's avatar

MonjaElisa

• Norway
  • Joined May 29, 2011
  • 21 / ?

There wasn't any Reviews added for this Anime so I decided to make one myself. To be quite honest, I watched the first anime in the Saishuu Shiken Kujira series And I didn't like it.. Moreove it kept me wondering what's happening here through mostly of the series.. Due to this I concidered dropping Saishuu Shiken Kujira Progressive. Seeing now after having actually seen the Show I am really glad I decided to give it another try.. The way I see it, The stories don't really contain much simmilarities exept from sharing the one main male character.. So Anyways..

The story takes Place as the main character Kuonji, Mutsumi Just have moved back to a place he usd to live before.. Not really remembering much of this place, exept that he used to live here before he goes to the park to try to remember what happened once... He meets a Young girl about his age who is looking for a boy named Macchan. After awhile he tells the girl his real name as she comes to the conclusion that he is macchan. Who is this girl, And why does she know my nickname? As much as he thinks about it after giving it alot of thought he comes to remember that there was a little girl in his past. Named Sacchan. And from here starts a LoveStory filled with Drama and Heartbreak you would have never imagined.. It is a good story with a little slow start to it.. Watch it all out and the romance of this story will take you away..