MissNothing

Afro-ken

19 OCT
2010

A dog with an afro. Possibly the greatest work of genius everywhere.

Amen.

<div id="_mcePaste" style="position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;">A glorious example of the pure, unadulterated, sugar-coated insanity of the Japanese media. Yet we love it so.</div> <div id="_mcePaste" style="position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;">A dog with an afro. Possibly the greatest work of genius everywhere.</div> <div id="_mcePaste" style="position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;">Afro-ken is GOD. We must worship him, in all of his magical, hair-changing, food-related buffoonery.</div> <div id="_mcePaste" style="position: absolute; left: -10000px; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;">Ame</div>

Other Anime Reviews by MissNothing