Milved's avatar

• Joined Sep 9, 2013
  • ?

Corpse Party: Tortured Souls

on Oct 24, 2013

This series (I will call it a series even though it is actually 4 OVA's) was really good. It was really gory and scary and mysterious, especially the 1st OVA when I had no idea what would happen. It was gripping, though I suggest not to watch it at night because you will be freaked out. I also enjoyed how it wasn't exactly a happy ending, with most people dying, but I feel that this is another plus to this series.  The only problem was that at some times I didn't understand who some of the characters were and how they were still alive and what they were doing there, but I think I will watch those... See full review

7.5/10 characters

Asura

on Sep 21, 2013

Don't watch this if you don't like sad stories with lots of blood and gore. This movie had like 10mins max of happiness. Apart from that, it was quite good with a very different story from all the others. I enjoyed this movie but it's not for younger chidren because of all the blood and sadness.

See full review

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

on Sep 12, 2013

The thing I hated most about this series, was the way the characters were drawn. The boys were O.K, but they looked to feminine with what I felt were girly eyes. As well as that, after the first few episodes, the girl, Sunako, was almost constantly in 'chibi' form. I found this very annoying and felt that it didn't contribute to the story at all.  The story line was actually quite good, and I mostly enjoyed watching it but I feel that the story was unfinished and that by the end, nothing had happened.

See full review