MikeSinner's avatar

• Netherlands
  • Joined May 11, 2009

Velvet Kiss

Seeing as how there's no synopsis or anything,
the stroy starts with a salaryman who seems to have just found his lucky streak, but soon finds the good luck to take a turn for the worse when he finds himself shouldered with a huge debt of 80.000.000 Yen. The company that had got him into the debt though has a strange suggestion for him to freeze his debt on the condition he befriends a certain person.
That's where it starts to get more and more complicated because this person turns out to be a whimsical girl who can just order him around at any time she pleases, while he still has his own job to hang... See full review

Aki Sora

Where to start....
It's kind of hard to come up with the right things to say, because I did enjoy reading most of it, but there are also quite a lot of things lacking in the story and the characters.
Also, I should warn you about chapter 6. I thought that was the most disturbing one for several reasons that I cannot express without spoilers, so I shall refrain to do so, but I must warn you that even for adult content mixed with drama, this one really gets the gears in your head cracking.

I thought that it was also rather amusing how, despite it being pretty explicit they still kept on going... See full review

A little ecchi nonsense story you can use to kill some time. (like 30 minutes.)
Boobies, funnies and complete randomness.
Really, not much else to say I guess...
Except to avoid if you don't like nudity that happnes just because the artist could.

See full review

It should be pretty obvious just by the picture that this is a manga involving echhi elements. And quite a few at that. But that doesn't mean it's all just about that.
I had quite few laughs even litteraly to the point of worrying about my neighbors because of my LOL (insomnia makes me continue way past midnight, so got to keep it down...).
But there's some drama moments as well, actually also multiplying towards the end.
And even though I could already predict the end about halfway through, it does not mean it made the story any bit less fun.
Reading this manga, it should be pretty hard... See full review

Angel Densetsu

The character design is actually not great at all (although it does evolve throughout the series, just like the old garfield and new one, or the old simpson and new ones, still the same, but a little more refined), but it's the personalities and the story that make them feel alive anyway. There has been a 2 episode OVA on this manga as well, but sadly they never got any further than that.
I really would love to an anime of this as well.
Having had a phase myself when little children would just start crying at the sight of me, it is also really easy to crawl into the skin of kitano seiichirou. By... See full review