MikeSinner

Steins;Gate

12 NOV
2011

Tutteru!

I'd think you wouldn't need another review with this many positive ratings, but just to be sure... I'm going to tell you to go watch this too. =P

Obviously, that is if you like a healthy dose of nutty people, time travel that has actually been thought through! A bit of romance (even sort of touching harem at some point, but can be neglected), drama for some possible teary moments and lots of laughs.
You just have to watch this.

Ofcourse, if you're going to nitpick at the concept of timetravel, you will always end up at the impossibility and the approach on this anime (which I have seen before in Hitman Reborn, but not executed as well) may raise a couple of other questions, but all in all, the whole story is very well put together and it doesn't feel like they paradoxed themselves to death like some other series did or do.

So again, you just HAVE TO watch this anime if you haven't already. And if you have, well, you might want to save it, because you may want to watch it again.

Other Anime Reviews by MikeSinner

Shadow Star Narutaru user review by MikeSinner

Shadow Star Narutaru

overall score: 5.5/10

Kodomo no Omocha user review by MikeSinner

Kodomo no Omocha

Kakyuusei 2 user review by MikeSinner

Kakyuusei 2

comments

roriconfan avatar roriconfan
May 22, 2012

The ending is one big time paradox to me

jack96 avatar jack96
Nov 17, 2011

Tutturu~♪yet a simple and great review. :)

RingoStarr1991 avatar RingoStarr1991
Nov 15, 2011

I don't think this anime deserves a 10/10 as there are a couple things wrong with the (SPOILER!!!!!_______time skips later on in the anime_______END SPOILER!!!!!) but I do agree its a very awesome anime. If I had the time to write out a review, I would give it a 9/10.