MikeSinner's avatar

• Netherlands
  • Joined May 11, 2009

Hen Zemi TV

Sep 1, 2011

Story.... Ehm.... No, just a situation and then start spouting nonsense given the subject of fetishes. Or something.
Never mind that. If you want a couple of laughs and don't have the weak stomach the reviewer of the OVA had that gave it a 1.5, then you should just stick with the OVA and skip this altogether. Nothing new and possibly tuned down a bit to reach a larger audience... Although I still doubt it had much of an audience either way.
This is less funny, tries to be serious sometimes and shoots itself in the foot by doing so and even tries to apply actual psychology, which most people looking for ecchi stuff probably wouldn't even be able to comprehend.
So, this anime pretty much fails.
It's not that funny, the ecchiness is not much interesting either, even if you are interested in some fetishes or whatever... I don't know, it just doesn't interest me.
I mean, sex and fetishes and whatever, it's all fine with me, I might even learn something new. I think it's interesting to know about other peoples interests.
But that wasn't the point... That's not the reason to watch this anime and even if it was, I didn't learn much, nor was it brought in an interesting way.

So again, for a few laughs involving a retarded and impossible situation, but involving some weird ecchiness because of it, watch the OVA.
And above all else, don't take it seriously, because the guy who made this up didn't bother being serious either if you ask me.

DennisLego says...

Japanese viewers of the show says:

- Some says funny, but wouldn't recommend to others

- Not really great

- Many suggesting to just read the original manga version, which is better :P

Jul 18, 2014